The iGaging Digital Angle Gauge attaches to any metal surface and accurately measures angles with digital precision. No more guessing the setup of your important bevel cuts on your jointer, table saw, bandsaw or drill press table. It's easy to operate; simply set the unit on a flat reference surface, press the ZERO button to calibrate and then attach it to your saw blade, tablesaw or bandsaw fence and precisely adjust to the desired angle.
The iGaging Angle Cube is precision CNC machined and uses a USA made angle sensor that measures +/- 0.2 degree accuracy with a resolution of 0.05 degrees at a range of +/- 90 degrees. Strong magnets hold the unit in place to any steel or iron surface while the the large LCD screen makes it easy on the eyes.
- Extra-large and easy to read display
- Magnets on all three sides
- Tilt range 0 to 90 degrees
- Resolution - 0.05 degrees
- Accuracy - +/- .2 degrees
- Quality machined alloy body
- 9V Battery and carry pouch included (approx. 1 year battery life)