8-pc. Machined Setup Block Kit for Accurate Tool Setup and Tight-Fitting Joinery!
Take the guesswork out of setting router bit heights, fence locations, and table saw blade height with our precision-milled setup blocks. This set includes seven 4"-long blocks in thicknesses of 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 1/2", and 3/4" providing a range of measurement from 1/16" through 1-31/32". Also included is a precision-milled 1-2-3 block to provide additional capacity (1", 2", or 3") for tool setups. Thicknesses are accurate to +/-0.002".
Our setup blocks are a full 4" long x 3/4" wide. The black anodized aluminum finish contrasts with the laser-etched inch scales along one edge and each end. The bright, easy-to-read scales turn each setup block into an effective 4" rule with 1/32" markings. The thickness of each block is etched into one face.
The solid-aluminum 1-2-3 block is also anodized and laser-etched with inch scales (1/32" markings) along two edges.
The Precision Tool & Project Setup Blocks come complete in a custom, foam-lined, latching case to keep the setup blocks clean and free of damage during storage or transport. Includes a handy chart for setting up measurements from 1/16" and up in 1/32" increments.
- Machined, black anodized aluminum
- Easy-to-read, laser-etched markings
- 4" length x 3/4" for ease of handling
- Each block is a standalone rule
- End graduations facilitate bit and blade setup
- Thickness accurate to +/-0.002"
- 1" x 2" x 3" machined, solid aluminum block extends capacity
Uses in the Shop:
- Setting table saw blade height
- Setting rip fence position for accurate cuts
- Setting router bit height at router table
- Setting router bit depth for hand-held routing
- Checking rabbets and dadoes for depth and width
- Setting depth stop on drill press
- And many more!