The smoothest cutting & longest lasting Forstner Bits available!
Proudly introducing the COLT MaxiCut line of top quality Forstner Bits. Made in Germany, these Forstners are unlike any others we've tried. They create such smooth entry and exit holes you have to see & feel it to believe it, even on end-grain and crosscuts.
Other benefits include:
- Much faster cutting, less heat build up due to their patent-pending cutter design.
- With a Rockwell hardness of 63 they remain sharp much longer than inferior quality cutters..
- Works in cross grain and end grain, making it ideal for woodturners.
- RotaStop Shank System, eliminates slippage and shank damage.
- Can be easily re-sharpened.
Here's what the pro's have to say…
"The genius in these bits is that the cutting lip is designed to bust up the chips as they are severed. So you don't get big disc-shaped chips, which clog the works. Instead you get ribbon-like shavings, which eject easily, even from deep holes. We tried to overfeed this bit, and we failed. Bravo to Colt." Christopher Schwarz, editor Popular Woodworking Magazine.
Click here to see the money-saving COLT Forstner Bit Sets.
Click here for our Sharpening and Speed Chart.
Click here to see the Popular Woodworking video.