A Precise And Easy-To-Use Box Joint Jig That Won't Break The Bank!
Use this clever jig to make tight-fitting box joints with your router table or table saw. Use with our exclusive flat top saw blades and you'll be making beautiful box joints in no time. Watch the video to see exactly how it's done.
- Cuts any box joint between 1/8" to 13/16" wide and 1-5/8" deep.
- Works on a table saw or router table.
- Attaches to any miter gauge (not included).
- Includes a 24" aluminum Ultra Track with bit/blade cutout and replaceable sub-fences.
- Adjustable pins prevent part slippage.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship.
Click here to download the .pdf instructions.