Easy, Repeatable & Precise - Get Perfect Thin Rip Cuts On Your Table Saw & More!
Our Thin Rip Table Saw Guide makes repetitive ripping of thin strips safer, more accurate and faster than before. Since the strips come off of the left side of the saw blade, there is no burning, binding or kickback. Manufactured from a solid piece of aluminum and beautifully finished, the guide locks itself into any 3/4" wide x 3/8" deep miter slot. The built-in scale features a 1/8" graduation for extra-fine adjustments. The ball bearing holds the stock firmly against the fence while it's smooth operation allows effortless feeding.
The Thin Ripping Guide is very easy to use and perfect for your Table Saw, Band Saw and Router Table. Simply set your desired strip thickness, make your cut, reposition the fence so your stock rides against the ball bearing and repeat. You can also position the guide on the right side of the saw blade to make repeated cross cuts using a miter gauge. You'll find many uses for the guide on your bandsaw as well. Instructions included.
- Designed for use on your Table Saw, Band Saw and Router Table
- Solid aluminum construction for years of service
- 6" long scale
- 1/8" graduated scale for fine adjustments
- Adjusts from 1-13/16" away from your miter track to 5-13/16" away from your miter track
- Fits 3/4" x 3/8" miter tracks
- Smooth action ball bearing for super smooth ripping action
- Use a Zero Clearance Insert . Click here to see all of our ZCIs.
- Use a push stick
- Use a riving knife or splitter
- Use you saw's blade guard
For optimal results on your table saw, we recommend the following;
- Check to make sure your fence is parallel (or with slight toe-out) relative to your sawblade.
- Use a Thin Kerf blade to maximize stock yield.
- Don't use stock which is already narrow