Infinity Tools Router Table Insert Plate
Infinity Tools' router table insert plate is the ultimate upgrade for your home-made or store-bought router table station. Designed to drop into most standard router tables, the 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" plate is C.N.C. machined out of a premium grade aluminum. The plate is then hard-anodized to create a durable protective surface, guaranteed to never bend, bow, or twist. The low-friction anodized coating makes for a flawlessly smooth routing experience. Three stainless steel adjustable snuggers and ten fine-pitch leveling screws allow allow you to dial in a perfectly flush fit in your router table top.
This plate has been pre-drilled to accept both the Triton MOF001 and TRA001 routers, and includes a through-hole for the Triton routers' lift cranks. With a 3-7/8" max opening, this Infinity Tools Router plate will accommodate even the largest consumer-grade router bits.
Included in the package is stainless steel hardware, a starter pin, three insert rings with 1-3/8", 2", and 2-12" inner-diameters, and an insert ring wrench. This plate fits perfectly into Infinity Tools' Universal Router Table Top, RTT-002.
- Pre-drilled for the Triton 2-1/4 and 3-1/4 H.P. routers
- Precision C.N.C. machined
- Durable hard anodized slick surface
- Dimensions are 9-1/4” x 11-3/4” x 3/8” thick
- Ten fine-pitch levelers and three snuggers for a perfect fit
- Fits the Infinity Tools Universal Router Table Top, RTT-002.
- Max. opening of 3-7/8” diameter
- Includes all mounting hardware, starter pin, three reducing rings and wrench
Write Your Own Review
|Item #||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Take Action|
|RTI-INF1||Infinity Tools Router Table Insert Plate
|RTI-116||Infinity Router Insert Plate w/ Triton TRA001 3-1/4 HP Router
Regular Price: $369.80