Drillnado Drill Press Dust Collector System
The drill press station has always been one of the messiest corners of any workshop because traditional dust collectors can't get adequate suction close enough to the working end of the bit. By fully surrounding your drill press chuck and bit the Drillnado is able to capture almost all of the chips, dust, and spoil created by your drill press.
The Drillnado can connect to any existing dust collection system or shop vac and is able to attach to drill press quills up to 2.6" in diamater. The expandable housing can accomodate drill bits up to 1-5/8" in diameter out of the box, but can be cut to size to accomodate bits up to 3-1/8" diameter.
- Expandable housing stretches to just above the cutting edge of the drill bit, resulting in maximum dust collection efficiency
- Works with drill bits up to 1-5/8" in diameter or cut the housing to work with bits up to 3-1/8" diameter
- Purchase an additional housing (item 115-121) and have a large and small option ready to go for any project you drill into
- Works on most floor model and bench top drill presses with quill diameter of less than 2.6”
- Bushings and shims included for use on drill presses with 2.6”, 2.54”, 2.16”, 2.05”, and 1.57” quill diameters
- Connects to a dust collection system or shop vac with a 2-1/4" or 2-1/2" fitting
- Housing quick-disconnects for fast bit changes
Uses in your shop:
- Hang up the broom and dust pan you keep next to the drill press for good
- Sucks up almost all dust and debris from your drill press table
- NOT to be used when cutting metal
- Metal shavings will damage a dust collector's impeller