box joint blades, sawblades, crosscutting blades, finger joint blades, ripping blades
Our Exclusive Router Base Plate Is An Essential Upgrade!
Standard router base plates are small and fragile, giving you only the minimum amount of support while routing. Even worse, many standard plates are not see-thru, this can be a safety issue since it's always better to see your workpiece while routing.
Our heavy-duty replacement router plate (A) is made from a full 3/8" thick piece of Acrylic. The universal mounting holes are C.N.C. machined for ultimate accuracy. This unique design allows the plate to work with most routers on the market. Set-up is fast and easy, just rotate the base plate until you find the pattern that matches your router's mounting holes. You'll love the extra stability of its oversized 7" footprint as compared to your router's standard base plate and you'll feel more comfortable tackling those tricky jobs.
Turn the base plate into a self-centering tool for your router when you purchase the optional self-centering kit (B) with roller bearings. The smooth action bearings will allow you to make perfectly centered dado cuts in stock up to 2-3/4" thick. Our base plate alignment kit (C) makes sure your base is accurately positioned on your router before tightening. This handy kit comes with a 1/4" ground a polished rod and centering washer. The plate accepts 1-3/16" diameter Porter-Cable style template guide bushings or our handy zero clearance router inserts (see below).
Additional features include;
- Oversized 7" diameter
- Pre-drilled to fit most routers on the market
- C.N.C. machined from a solid piece of 3/8" thick heavy-duty piece of Acrylic
- Accepts standard Porter Cable style guide bushings
- Make centered cuts on stock up to 2-3/4" thick with optional B kit
- Can be drilled to fit any router
Universal plate will fit directly to the following routers:
- Sears 315.175 040, 050, 060, 070
- Sears 315.275.000, 100, 110
- Porter Cable 690 series, 7529, 8529, 894 895 PK, PC8902 / 8931\
- Bosch 1615/1617/1618
- DeWalt 616/618, 6182, 621, 625
- Milwaukee 5615 / 5616 / 5619
- Hitachi KM12VC, M8V, Tr12, M12V
- Makita RP101, 3612C, 3621
- Elu 177
- Fein RT-1800
- Freud FT2000E
- Ryobi RE180 Plunge Base, R175
- Will fit others with custom drilled hole pattern